Quest for a Queen 3

Welcome back to a Quest for a Queen!
You are now viewing the FINALE!

DAY 4 HOT TUB ACTION


Clothilde: Can we get going yet?


Annihilation: ONWARD TO BATTLE!

Troy: Do I even want to win this anymore?


In the tub go Annihilation, Petunia, and Troy!

Clothilde: Plumbbob damnit.


And almost immediately afterwards, Petunia goes out of the tub of her own free will!

Petunia: I can't stand to share water with so many nude bodies!


Annihilation: You know, why don't we just have some fun right now, the three of us?

Troy: Nuh-uh, I'm scared of what you're into, and I danced at the Kit Kat Club... with the Germans...


Petunia: I do so want the Prince... but I must keep an eye on this slut, for the sake of honor!

Clothilde: I need a pedicure!


Meanwhile in the dungeon...

Cumin: What do you say you show me your big farmboy muscles?

Keenan: I've got one big one you'll be particularly interested in...


DATE TIME! ONE "SHARE INTERESTS," or whatever the equivalent TS3 interaction is that I picked!


Nana: I WANT GO TO EARTH, AND YOU?

Petunia: Oh your princeliness, what is Earth?


Annihilation: My greatest interest, besides bloody battle, is you, my prince!


Clothilde: **autonomous blow kiss!!!*

Nana: **POSItIVE ReACTION!!!**


Nana: **HYPER-MASCULINE RESPONSE ACTIVATED**


Nana: I LIKE LEAVES.

Troy: Well this is going great.


Nana: **autonomous blow kiss**

Troy: WHAT? You gave me THAT?


Troy: YAS!!!

ELIMINATION TIME!


Nana: NOW TO WHOM GIVE FLOWERS.

Annihilation: Oh, so we're getting right into it this time?

Petunia: What a shame. I made a point to pee beforehand this time.

Troy: We don't even have to go pee here!

Nana: BEFORE FLOWERS, I GIVE YOU A FLIRT.


Nana: YOU ARE LIKE BEAUTIFUL PAINTING.

Petunia: I can't wait to find the peaceful lake at which I destress from the suffering of being a wife.


Nana: I WANT TO KISS YOU WITH RED LIPS.

Annihilation: Red with blood, your majesty, that I can do!!


Nana: **pantomimes flirt**  **also flirts with Troy without a picture being taken**


Nana: ANNIHILATION, PETUNIA, YOU ARE TOP TWO, GO AWAY NOW.

Petunia: Thank you, gracious prince!

Clothilde: Well fuck.


Nana: CLOTHILDE, TROY, BOTTOM TWO.

Clothilde: Well I couldn't have figured that out.

Troy: Time to reactivate my "I can't see the poor" moment...


Troy: HOLY SHIT, THANKS!

Clothilde: **life flashing before her sexually active eyes**


Troy: You really do like me, don't you, Prince Nana?


Clothilde: You've made a dumbfuck decision, you royal shit!

Nana: TO DUNGEON GOODBYE.


Clothilde: Well this will be thrilling.

HOT TUB TIME!


Petunia: Queen Petunia, it sounds so nice!

Troy: He's looking at me. He wants me.

Annihilation: I can't wait to slay millions for him...


Nana: WHHAT ARE YOUR JOBS?

Petunia: Well, I'm a lady of honor.

Troy: I'd consider myself an artist.

Annihilation: I kill for rich men who sit at desks.



Petunia: The NUDITY is UNACCEPTABLE!


Meanwhile in the dungeon...

Cumin: It really is amorally large!

Keenan: They didn't have protection here, so I guess you could I say I-

Cumin: Yes, we get it, my name is a sex joke. I didn't mean to do that, I just like spices.

KISSY DATE TIME!


Nana: **SOCIALLY UNaWARE KISS**

Petunia: !!!!!!!


Petunia: My first kiss, a scandalous pre-marital one with the prince! That felt... good!


**tongues deep down throats**


Troy: Come here, big man.



ELIMINATION TIME!


....


....


....

Troy: So we're back to the awkwardly long silen-

Nana: LET US BEGIN!

TWO FLIRTS!


Annihilation: I must have killed a dozen thousand soldiers with these muscles since the last time they were massaged!


Troy: Do you wanna hold something else, too, my prince?

Prince: **POsItIvE (horny) REacTION**


Petunia: Kissing and holding hands before marriage, all in one day! I must say, I enjoy this scandal!

Troy: Someone call the police.


Nana: ALL OF YOU STAND. I WILL GIVE FLOWERS TO TWO.


Annihilation: I GET TO STAY?? Oh, Nana!

Troy: Ok Prince, now come over here!!

Petunia: That battle hag is in the top two?


Nana: **reality TV moment where it's not clear who he will pick**

Petunia: You take that back, narration! He's looking at me, clearly I'm going to stay!


Troy: AHHHH! YES!


Troy: Have fun in the sex dungeon!


Petunia: The stench of dishonor is already overwhelming!


Cumin: You're down here? Hahahaha, nerd!

Petunia: I'm just.... looking at my shoes...


Gettout: GET ME OUT OF HERE!


Petunia: You have clearly been engaged in SIN!

Keenan and Clothilde: **sinning**


FINAL HOT TUB TIME!


Annihilation: You know you have to let me in too, right?

Troy: Sorry, it's full!


Annihilation: ...where did they go???


Troy: He really is genetically ideal.

Nana: **SATISFACTION**


Annihilation: Move over sluts, I'm coming in!

DATE TIME!
Because one has already done it autonomously, and the other would have if she wanted the chance, and a theme of this challenge is clearly sluttiness, and because out of this challenge it would have occurred on the first date, probably, anyway, WOOHOO DATES! YAY!


Annihilation: Wanna find out some things I've learned in battle?

Nana: **alaRMED yet intRIGUED response**


Nana: **SATISFIED, yet TRAUMATIZED**


Troy: Ready for round two, daddy?

AND NOW...


IT'S TIME TO SEE...


WHO THE NEXT QUEEN OF DRAGON VALLEY...


WILL BE!!!
Clothilde: Booo, you whores!

Petunia: Look who's talking!

Gettout: I'll finally get to go home!

AND THE WINNER IS...


Annihilation: YAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHSPLITTERSPLATTERSPLATYAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIGHAAAAUUUUUUGHHHH!!! I've done it, I'VE WON THE BATTLE!

Troy: Ugh, Jesus, gross.


Nana: YOU WANT BE QUEEN?

Annihilation: OH MY PLUMBBOB, MY PRINCE, YES!


Annihilation: I'm gonna be the battle queen, I'm gonna be the battle queen!

Keenan: This is just cruel, them making us watch.


Troy: What do you guys say we kill them?

Cumin: Nah, she'd murder us and our families without even trying.


Nana: **PREPROGRAMMED ACHIEVE MARRIAGE RESPONSE**


Cumin: I wanted to be queen!

Gettout: I get to go home!


Do you want to be the spouse of the all-powerful Sim God, me, Troy?

Troy: Who, me? I'm down!

Keenan: Who said that?


Cumin: I WANTED THAT GODDAMN PRINCE!

Keenan: But if you had him, you couldn't have me, Cumin! Then, who would I cum in?

Clothilde: heh heh heh heh heh...


Cumin: My potential future is ruined!

Keenan: My man doesn't love me!

Petunia: I love watching other people's dreams get crushed!


Keenan: Well Cumin, I'm no Prince, but, will you be my queen?

Cumin: !!!?!?!?!?


Cumin: UM, YEAH!


Keenan: Can you get out of the way? We want a turn.

Petunia: I can't believe this place.


Clothilde: If I can't be queen, I'll trap you physically with a conjoined twins spell!!

Annihilation: Not on my watch, bitch. **rips the two apart**


Keenan: Cumin, our days in the dungeon together have been some of the best of my life.

Cumin: Keenan, there's no way I'll ever find a more beautiful dick!


**missed the kiss pic**


Nana: **does not have to do with his own fertility, therefore has no reaction**

Gettout: They were so in love, having constant sex in the dungeon I had to listen to!


Troy: Sim God, is that you I see taking pictures?

Me?

Troy: Yeah, you. You're not bad, for someone who clearly hasn't left his computer in 13 hours.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME


AND IT ALL ENDED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
Except for those for whom it did not.


END OF CHALLENGE SKATE PARTY!


Clothilde: Oh, Cumin! Is this really the place??

We love a bisexual queen!



Nana: **not genetically programmed for skating**


Keenan: Let's go back to the dungeon, my queen! Clothilde, you come too!

THE END!

***Troy isn't actually based on anyone lmao but he was cute so he's now married to my Simself. Thanks for reading!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quest for a Queen 1

Quest for a Queen 2